Store Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Store Director to join our team.
- Act as a brand ambassador and strive to achieve the brand ideals & mission;
- Oversee visual merchandising in the store and create positive customer service;
- Recruit, coach and developing team;
- Offer detailed product knowledge to both the team and clients;
- Manage the sales floor and help provide exceptional customer service;
- Close communication with corporate teams;
- Meet and exceed store sales goals and KPI’s;
- Manager payroll, schedule, inventory and daily operations.
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate ongoing projects, plans and people;
- Work well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines;
- Highly organized and detail oriented;
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Minimum 4 years work experience in sales management, 2 years management experience preferred;
- Love of brainstorming, problem-solving, being creative and resourceful;
- Positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm for Follain, community and people;
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Must 4+ years of retail management experience in luxury fashion;
- Able to work flexible hours: open to working days, nights, weekends & holidays;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal social skills.