VP of Inside Sales Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a VP of Inside Sales to join our team.
- Responsible for representing the sales function to the executive team;
- Ensure the sales team is coming to work everyday with purpose, energy and a clear sense of the task at hand;
- Attract, train, develop and retain inside sales team members;
- Hitting partner NPS score targets;
- Deliver on Key Performance Metrics within inside sales, including prospecting, engagement, sales, and retention;
- Build a world class inside sales team from the ground up;
- Influence customer lifetime value through setting expectations appropriately, and signing the right new business;
- Attract, train, develop and retain high potential individual contributors into team;
- Establish and Deliver on Key Performance Metrics within inside sales, including prospecting, engagement, sales, and retention;
- Create a collaborative environment between the inside sales team, field sales, and account management organizations.
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others;
- Self-starter with a proven ability to create, manage, and deliver sales from an inside sales organization;
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- 5+ years experience in leading and building inside sales organizations;
- A strong passion for revenue and growth.