VP, Sales & Business Development Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a VP, Sales & Business Development to join our team.
- Track and provide information, expertise and competitive intelligence;
- Design and implement strategic sales growth plan for the region;
- Capable of building and maintaining effective and trusting relationships;
- Develop solid relationship and networking with key decision makers within the accounts;
- Lead proposal and interview preparation;
- Delivers sales revenue budget;
- Manage and implement new reports, procedures, and dashboards using Salesforce software;
- Lead the process of developing proposals and presentations based on defined win strategies;
- Develop, implement, and maintain systems, policies, and procedures to ensure adherence to company guidelines;
- Establish and maintain client relationships;
- Train and evaluate employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product;
- Motivating and rewarding employees including providing salary increases, bonuses, and promotions within allocated budgets and company guidelines;
- Work with Legal team to review potential conflicts in contracts and participate in other legal and contractual review as needed;
- Increase the market awareness of Amyris high potency sweetener through events, trade shows, seminars, lectures.
- Strong presenting capabilities;
- Possess a high standard of ethical conduct, a passion to pursue new and creative solutions and a resolute spirit;
- Willing and able to roll up your sleeves and get things done;
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work;
- Ability to establish and maintain cross-functional relationships;
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, and construction computer software;
- Customer Focus.