Supply Chain Operations Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Supply Chain Operations Analyst to join our team.
- Work with multiple stakeholders internal and external to make sure correct master data setups in systems;
- Provide daily and weekly reporting of metrics to business stakeholders;
- Work with warehouse, accounts payable, & logistics to resolve issues related to invoice payments and material receipts;
- Release orders and coordinate material supply and schedule for builds and upgrades;
- Conduct root cause analyses and create Process Desktop Procedures;
- Check completeness of data from weekly B2C channel sellout and inventory reporting, including follow up on any missing data;
- Owns Sell In Replenishment Planning for B2C channel and projection of future Sell In Demand/Replenishment needs weekly;
- Respond to support requests from B2C partners pertaining to Supply and Allocation outlook for long term Demand planning;
- Maintains and check completeness of data for weekly B2C CPFR calls for feeds into SilkRoad & Hardware databases;
- Support system setup for launch activities (e.g., share SKU setup details) needed by B2C partners for all new SKUs in scope;
- Follow up on delayed/missing orders/deliveries with logistics team and warehouse teams.
- Experience working with BOMs and Contract Manufacturers arrest as part of the hiring process;
- Excellent Analytical Skills, with Advanced skills in use of spreadsheets;
- Bachelor’s degree or 2 years’ experience in Procurement or Supply Chain;
- Experience working in Hi tech, with Data centre builds;
- Excel Self driven, ability to work in an unstructured environment with minimal supervision;
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, Supply Chain Management, or any closely related technical or analytical field;
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in Engineering, Supply Chain, Procurement, Operations, or Manufacturing Data Analytics roles.