Supply Planning Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Supply Planning Analyst to join our team.
- Manages an efficient MPS/DRP/MRP process for assigned technology(s), within respective region;
- Drives decisions & trade-offs to optimize the supply plan and communicates to stakeholders;
- Monthly inputs/capacity planning in support of Step 3 process;
- Master data ownership & compliance;
- Measure, analyze & communicate key process metrics;
- Develop constrained/feasible MPS/DRP/MRP plans over the aligned time horizon, via SAP & best practices;
- Drives results through adherence to core supply planning processes and policies;
- Optimization of inventory and case fill, end to end;
- Cross functional (& external) collaboration to maximize trade-offs across production, inventory & capacity;
- Escalate supply/inventory risk to the Supply Interface Manager & identify options to drive resolution.
- High level proficiency w/PC-based applications (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and/or Access);
- Demonstrated results working in a team-based, cross functional environment;
- SAP experience/knowledge (planning related module); minimum 1 year;
- Experience in the CPG industry and/or knowledge of;
- Minimum 2 years business work experience (internships included), or an advanced degree and one year of experience;
- APICS certification, e.g., CSCP, CPIM, CLTD.