Customer Account Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Account Representative to join our team.
- Communicate courteously with customers electronically, over the phone, and in person within one working business day;
- Refer advanced trouble-shooting or other customer needs requiring escalation to the appropriate department as well as document customer interactions;
- Strategize with customers by listening, interpreting their needs, and advising on solutions;
- Assist with the development and maintenance of customer relationships.
- Must have superb verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to remain calm and confident in stressful situations;
- Five years of related experience;
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university;
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft business applications and various reporting software;
- High School General Education Diploma or equivalent. Some college strongly preferred;
- Excellent telephone etiquette and interpersonal communication skills.