Sales Account Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sales Account Representative to join our team.
- Promote United Water Restoration through continuing education and social events;
- Establish strong relationships with property managers and homeowners associations;
- Maintain weekly and monthly activity reports;
- Meet/exceed annual revenue goals;
- Manage account information in company Software;
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events;
- Prospecting leads to find new business;
- Provide on-site presentations to clients;
- Maintain an outside sales and marketing route.
- Organized – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task;
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task;
- Humble – Ability to admit one’s mistakes, be open accepting and willing to hear constructive feedback;
- Communication – Ability to communicate effectively with others clearly and concisely;
- Relationship Building – Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-works;
- Sales Ability – Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea;
- Presentation Skills – Ability to effectively present information publicly;
- Self-Confident – The trait of being comfortable in making decisions for oneself.