Data entry clerks type information into databases and systems and create letters, reports and other documents.
Data Entry Clerk Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Data Entry Clerk to join our team.
- Update existing data;
- Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits;
- Review and enter data updates in the systems;
- General clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing;
- Cleans and maintains kennels;
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost;
- Organizing all information as needed;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Scan documents and print files, when needed;
- The contractor shall work with team leaders to verify inconsistencies and solve data recording problems as needed;
- Knowing where the buttons are in the ribbon;
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files;
- Completes work and meets deadlines according to established departmental procedures;
- Process through permit requests ensuring all information is accurate.
- Strong organizational skills;
- Able to work a full-time schedule;
- Excel knowledge;
- Experience using Oracle software;
- Ability to comprehend and follow written and verbal instructions;
- Fast and accurate typing and data entry speed/skills;
- Ability to operate standard office equipment;
- Type at least 35 words per minute (verified by typing tests);
- Be a hands-on person who is active in operations;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Speed and Accuracy;
- Data entry;
- Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel;
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment;
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office.