Machine Setup Operator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Machine Setup Operator to join our team.
- Checks order properly throughout the course of production to ensure accurate labeling, printing, and packaging of product;
- Inspects product quality according to quality guidelines;
- Adjusts machine and packs product uniformly and neatly, keeping up with the machine speed;
- Ability to fill in as the Material Handler;
- Examines work order to determine specifications and sample verification;
- Maintains accurate counts of product to boxes, cartons, and skids;
- Assists with removing paper jams and preventative maintenance when scheduled;
- Sets up machine per sample and order jacket specifications;
- Transports finished goods to appropriate area.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals;
- Mechanical aptitude;
- Ability to stand for long periods of time during the shift;
- Ability to see near, far, and colors;
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs.