Production workers manufacture goods and parts in industries like pharmaceuticals, food and drink, construction and engineering.
Process Operator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Process Operator to join our team.
- Performs preventive maintenance on equipment, as required;
- Work with teammates and Engineering team on continuous improvement projects;
- Perform other activities at the request of department leadership to support production needs;
- Wear proper PPE as required;
- Operate forklift and pallet jack;
- Work with multiple hazardous chemicals;
- Pull samples using different glass and Teflon vials;
- PLC/HMI process operation;
- Maintain a consistent rate of production in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines;
- Must be able to read and interpret standard operating procedures;
- Use SAP to run production schedule, complete work orders, transact inventory, and print labels;
- Frequently lift up to 50lbs and push up to 130lbs;
- Be respirator certified;
- Demonstrate consistent, safety-first practices;
- Previous packaging experience in Clean Room environment.
- Knowledge of and ability to operate SMALL hand tools (such as CALIPER, MICROMETER, MICROSCOPE) and STANDARD chemical process equipment;
- Ability to read and follow production/process instructions;
- Must be available and willing to work flexible schedules, as needed;
- Regular and punctual attendance and dependability in meeting commitments and deadlines are essential functions of this position;
- 1-2 years experience in Clean Room;
- High School Diploma.