Service BDC Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Service BDC Representative to join our team.
- Respond to customer website requests;
- Contact customers based on current marketing initiatives;
- Contact internet customers via email and phone to schedule a service appointment;
- Making outbound call, generate service appointments and log all customer comments;
- Reschedule no-show customer appointments;
- Schedule all future contact as needed;
- Generate emails according to a pre-determined timeline to automatically schedule follow-up reminders for next contact;
- Schedule follow-up contact if no appointment is made.
- Preferable knowledge of working Microsoft Word, computer literate/knowledge, data entry skills;
- Able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time;
- Demonstrate a professional, enthusiastic, and friendly attitude at the first point of contact with any potential client/customer;
- Previous experience with phones or telemarketing experience highly preferable.