Store Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Store Associate to join our team.
- Inform manager of vehicle operating condition problems;
- Maintain all safety standards for LBPM deliveries;
- Following delivery driving routes and time schedules;
- Delivery items to customers;
- Observe LBPM vehicle policies and procedure guidelines.
- Polite and professional;
- Available to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends;
- Proactive, adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment;
- 21 years of age or older;
- Taking Responsibility;
- Prior experience in a team environment requiring professional communication skills;
- Ability to demonstrate a positive and engaging attitude and demeanor;
- Merchandising and Sales Skills;
- Customer service and communication skills;
- Time Management and Dependability;
- Problem Solving and Relationship Building;
- Desire to continually develop retail sales skills and knowledge of product and services;
- Leadership Skills;
- Knowledge of Products and Services, adaptive to change and ability to learn.