Store Sales Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Store Sales Associate to join our team.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures;
- Participates in unloading, ticketing, merchandise sorting and stocking activities;
- Displays merchandise as directed;
- Greets customers and assists them as required to maintain the highest level of customer service;
- Maintains correct inventory levels;
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally life and/or move up to 100 pounds;
- Ability to give change accurately;
- Is regularly required to stand; use hands, handle, or feel; and hear and talk;
- Occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch;
- High School Diploma or currently pursuing;
- Frequently required to walk and reach with hands and arms;
- Ability to speak, write and understand English in a manner sufficient for effective communication with customers, management, and co-workers;
- Must be 18 years or older;
- Close vision abilities, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work within a flexible work schedule;
- Strong customer service and communication skills helpful;
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance. Computer skills helpful;
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs;
- Prior retail experience in hardware helpful;
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with all associates.