...As General Manager you will manage the day to day leadership and direction of the hotel, maximising on sales and revenue and driving financial returns. You’ll take ownership of the development of your people, execute on brand standards and build awareness of the hotel...
Teaching public university students can enrich your teaching experience, touch the beautiful and unique coastal city with good air, earn a good salary as well as teaching motivated students. A professional like you is needed and don’t miss it!
Teaching Subject: Introduction...
Department: Primary, Middle & High School
Weekly working schedule: 5 working days,8:20am-12:00,2:00pm-4:30pm
Salary: 28K-35K+ negotiable as per qualifications
Arrival time: August
Contract length: 2 year and renewable.
Bachelor degree or above
...counsel CDV and leadership team on all people related issues
Manage village Operations and other relative challenges for pre-opening... ...SPM onboard;
•Assist to apply the related licenses before General Affairs Manager onboard;
•Liaise with local community and attend...
...growing our New Business team. The role of the Digital Account Manager is to uncover new business opportunities for the Life Sciences... ...skills.
· Great organization and time management skills.
· General knowledge and understanding of utilizing SFDC.
· The ability...
...Generate new business to achieve yearly set targets.
2.Build portfolio of prospects.
3.Work with Team Manager and General Manager to identify new clients, target client sector and create, build and develop a pipeline of prospects.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- The “Safe Together” Manager assists the CDV/GM on Hygiene, health and safety, and CSR topics as well as sustainable... ...contact person for local authorities and Club Med EHS Teams.
HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGEMENT
- Support CDV...
• Under general direction, provides support to a clinical study in a designated Therapeutic Area (TA) or is a team... ...or research institute)
• Budget forecasting and management
• Thorough knowledge of ICH guidelines/GCP and its applicability...
1. Fully responsible for the operation arrangement and management of the resort bar;
2. Responsible for the use and management of the bar facilities and equipment;
3. Put forward business plans for each period according to market needs;
job position：Senior Brand Manager
About the job：
An international luxury goods company is looking to fill a Merchandising Manager position. The selected applicant will be in charge of overseeing the entire product strategy of the business. This position is based in USA...
The Marketing Manager will play a vital role in promoting the council's initiatives and programs, enhancing its visibility, and fostering relationships with stakeholders in the Eurasian business community. You will be responsible for developing and executing...
1) Responsible for product planning, design, and market integration, ensuring product availability and ease of use;
2) Participate in product user research and communicate with users; Analysis of domestic and foreign competitors; Collect, mine ...
SKI RENTAL MANAGER
1. Provide group junior to high-level courses for resort guests
2. Complete team activities required for the operation of the resort
1. Hold a certificate is a plus (ski social instructor certificate or...
...combination of 4 elements of training: classroom, coaching, mentoring & on the job training. Develop our First Season, Key GOs and Managers with management trainings & tools to equip them as our leaders of tomorrow. Ensure consistency in communication with main...
1: According to company policy and business development strategies, complete performance targets ;
2: Regularly visit customers, to maintain good customer relations ;
3: Actively develop new markets and develop new customers ;
4: Timely capture market information ...
1. Recruit, organize, train and manage employees
2. Plan and control budgets and expenditures
3.Lead sales team to build relationships with customers and sales contract negotiations
4, Make the marketing strategy according to the sales target...
1. Perform the whole life cycle management of software development projects, and be responsible for the progress and quality of the project.
2. Develop a project plan, coordinate resources across teams, identify risks, solve problems, and deliver results.
..., tools, and best practices, and recommend innovative approaches to enhance our social media presence.
2. Content Creation and Management:
*Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including product teams, marketing, and design to create compelling, high-quality written...
Foreign and Chinese Bilingual Business Management Economy Teacher needed for public schools
--- Suzhou Middle school
Posted by Suzhou Overseas Affairs Service Center
--- Certified Legal Agency
Start date: Feb 01, 2024
Middle School: G7-G9
Monday to Friday, Few...
...We are looking for a Product Sales Manager to join our A&G Product Sales team in Beijing. This role is t o drive new business sales growth and meet product sales goals for products, services, data and tools where relevant, into the Corporate sector. Sales growth and yearly...
...including regulatory risk assessments, and support for all development compounds (registration) and marketed products (life cycle management) in responsible TAs.
Ensure the registration strategy flawless implemented for Gx and new drugs application sub, and approval,...
• Free rooms at the overseas resort
• Fast track to promotion
1. Assist the Finance Manager in charge of administration, finance and internal control
2. Supervise the accounts of various departments
3. Manage resort...
...teams, monitor performance progress, and achieve sales targets set by the company.
5.Follow up on key customer projects and risk management, ensuring effective sales and long-term cooperation.
6.Review and supervise daily overseas business processes, strictly adhere...
1. Responsible for customer development according to the company's existing customer resources and product resources;
2. Develop sales targets and personal sales plans, and complete sales tasks on time;
3. Collect relevant product information...
...scanning application documents
- Accomplishing the annual application and enrollment targets
- Other duties are assigned by the line manager
The Most Suitable Background
AU or Chinese Citizen located in Australia now;
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or...
...faculty meeting and parents meeting when necessary
The Ideal Candidate shall:
Hold a bachelor degree or above in Business Management or related subject specialism
Have TESOL certificate or high school teaching experience
Be honest and Diligent
Be a good...
...targets for the company and himself/herself and in specific for both of sales and no-sales goals within the Operational Planning (OP), Management by Objects (MBO) and any reassessment.
Establish and maintain a good long term partner relationship with the potential/...
1. Lead the foreign academic program for a foreign cooperation school.
2. Manage academic and non-academic staff performance.
3. Manage budget and financial outcomes.
4. Manage student feedback and improve the student experience through continuous...
Position: Guest Relation Manager in five star hotel
Age:20-28 years old
Language: fluent English, conversational Chinese
Contract length: at least 1 year