Lead Electrical Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lead Electrical Engineer to join our team.
- Collaborate with our engineering team in building our first product;
- Lead our hardware build and control key hardware decisions to bring our prototype to production.
- Over 10 years electronics hardware design experience;
- Wireless product is a plus;
- Health/ Dental/ Vision Insurance;
- Minimum of 1 year experience in designing, prototyping and building hardware. You preferably helped bring a product to production;
- Willing to work and talk with people to make product success;
- Work independently with minimum guidance;
- You love building new things;
- Full-time in San Francisco;
- Experience working with ODM & JDM factories;
- Early stage equity and competitive salary;
- Familiar with CAD such as OrCad and PADs;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on the ability to organize and present design information to clients;
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with a Professional Engineer’s license;
- Strong working knowledge of building and energy codes.