Account Development Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Account Development Executive to join our team.
- Educate and sell company products and services to new and existing customers clients;
- Close and follow up on sales transactions;
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline;
- Investigate and resolve customer issues and complaints;
- Developing Office Admin and Skill Trade clients;
- Network and build relationships with new and existing client base.
- Exceed new business sales targets;
- Manage relationships with new business clients;
- Manage a tactical account/territory sales plan;
- Helping that business grow sales;
- Face sales to new business prospects;
- Close sales and achieve sales quota;
- Ability to build rapport with clients;
- Execute sales/business plans to achieve quarterly sales/business objectives;
- Generate new business sales revenue within the mid-enterprise account base;
- Obtaining sales from new and existing customer accounts;
- Deadline and detail-oriented;
- Developing new business sales growth;
- Developing new sales opportunities and managing regional account client relationships;
- Grow sales territory including sales to new clients and existing client accounts;
- Develop new business opportunities and close new account business.