Division Chief Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Division Chief to join our team.
- d)Provide these services for urgent/ emergent care as necessary;
- Support Hospital’s patient satisfaction goals and develop division’s specific targets;
- Strive to achieve the best patient and family centered care;
- a)Provide direct patient care services on an inpatient and outpatient basis;
- Support and develop divisional patient safety and quality of care standards;
- c)Provide diagnostic and therapeutic services/procedures;
- Patient Care Services 1)Provide patient care services for which he/she is clinically privileged, including but not limited to;
- b)Provide subspecialty consultations and follow-up;
- Practices Contemporary Evidence based medicine or latest experience based medicine.
- Ability to initiate administrative program policies, direction, and provide operational/managerial supervision and oversight;
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and implement complex and innovative public policy through interdisciplinary approaches;
- Ability to communicate and to participate in meetings where diverse philosophies, viewpoints, and organizational objectives are represented;
- Skill in advising field officials on budget program outlooks and problems at the Congressional, Departmental, and agency level.