Growth Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Growth Engineer to join our team.
- Work in a small, cross-functional, dynamic engineering team;
- Build whatever it takes to grow;
- Define and run experiments to improve customer on-boarding and conversion and product virality;
- Work closely with our data and marketing teams to run metrics-driven A/B tests.
- Understand the trade-offs in employing different engineering solutions to a problem, valuing pragmatism over idealism;
- Rigor in A/B testing, test coverage, and other web best practices;
- 5+ years of industry experience building fast, reliable, real-time web-based applications;
- Knowledgeable about modern web technologies and excited to learn new ones, e.g. Node.js ES6, TypeScript, React;
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application;
- Product minded: committed to building the best user experience;
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment;
- Willing to iterate very quickly on growth experiments that succeed or fail;
- Experience building data and metrics-driven optimizations, and using data to inform product decision making.