Partner Account Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Partner Account Executive to join our team.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to drive revenue growth with new customers;
- Come to work each day with a positive attitude and ready to win;
- Consistently exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets assigned by management while contributing to overall team targets;
- Identify new agency partnerships which will meet Yelp partner compliance as needed to meet growth expectations;
- Provide accurate weekly forecasts and sales plans;
- Create consultative sales presentations to demonstrate how Yelp’s advertising products can be leveraged to connect with consumers;
- Engage with agencies on an ongoing basis to foster relationships, validate advertisers needs and keep Yelp’s partnership top of mind;
- Develop and manage partner relationships to ensure over-achievement of assigned goals;
- Map out agency structure and identify key decision makers, budget owners and the agencies’ decision making process;
- Establish a collaborative business relationship between Yelp and SMB (primarily local) agencies and their advertisers;
- Lead training sessions to help the agency to be more proficient in building and executing effective campaigns.
- 2+ years experience in a sales or an agency partner relationship role;
- Demonstrated success in hitting sales goals in a previous position;
- Experience working with executive-level marketers;
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Salesforce, Excel;
- Knowledgeable of pay per click advertising a plus;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Is self-motivated, a team player and has a strong drive to exceed targets;
- Flexible, startup mindset, and ability to operate within a very dynamic, fast-paced work environment.