The Senior Sales Account Executive ensures that organizational goods or services consistently meet client needs. Develops and maintains favorable relationships with new and existing clients in order to increase revenue. Being a Senior Sales Account Executive typically handles larger or more complex client accounts. Reports on sales activities and creates sales quotations for customers. In addition, Senior Sales Account Executive works to resolve any issues or concerns and ensure customer satisfaction. Responsible for reviewing accounts, selling new business to existing accounts, and converting accounts to a higher level of managed care. May be responsible for sustaining and renewing client contracts. May require a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Senior Sales Account Executive is a specialist on complex technical and business matters. Work is highly independent. May assume a team lead role for the work group. Working as a Senior Sales Account Executive typically requires 7+ years of related experience.
Senior Sales Account Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Sales Account Executive to join our team.
- Take leadership in developing and successfully executing new sales strategies and opportunities inside the O.E.M.’S and Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers;
- Attend and receive new project Line-up for the customer and work closely with the estimating department in the development/clarification of proposal;
- Follow-up and high-level reviews on progress of all awarded jobs;
- Use CustomerCentric™ sales techniques, process, and pipeline milestones to manage sales process with prospects and customers;
- Consistently attain and exceed monthly sales quotas;
- Other duties as requested and/or determined;
- Initiate outbound prospecting, qualifying, and contact verification for ABILITY services utilizing the CustomerCentric™ sales techniques;
- Work in a team environment driving, all prospecting, qualification, sales activities and sales targets in a defined geography or territory;
- Collect and report quarterly on customer satisfaction;
- Directly interface with customer for pricing negotiations and pricing structures;
- Accurately communicate and sell HIROTEC AMERICA’s products and services including the ability to develop and deliver persuasive presentations;
- Must comply with all company’s policies and procedures.
- Expereince working with Salesforce and SalesLoft;
- Knowledge of Revenue Cycle Management, in healthcare;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Experience making a minimum of 30 outbound phone calls per day;
- 3 years experience of managing the full sales cycle of lead generation to close;
- Experience working in a face paced, matrix sales environment with close attention to detail;
- Minimum 3 years experience in Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint;
- Experience working with sales force automation and contact management systems;
- Telesales in the healthcare industry.