Service Business Development Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Service Business Development Coordinator to join our team.
- Prospect (recalls, declined service, special order parts) to set service appointments;
- Respond quickly to internet, phone and live chat service inquiries using email, scripts and templates;
- Train for a fill in service adviser;
- Follow up on service customers after their appointments;
- Participate in team and process development sessions – keeping positive relationships with teammates, sales teams and dealership management;
- Utilize CRM tracking system daily;
- Respond quickly to internet, phone and live chat inquiries using email, scripts and templates.
- Strong computer skills;
- Excellent teammate with collaborative attitude and eagerness to improve;
- Prompt and courteous demeanor;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Positive and hardworking personality.