Technology Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technology Manager to join our team.
- Create high quality and timely performance reviews and development plans;
- Estimate hours and project time needs accurately, and actively participate in scope and requirements definition;
- Develop client team leadership for complex and/or multiple projects;
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to develop initial concepts for projects and define scope, budgets and timelines;
- Responsible for career development of direct reports;
- Determine daily project status and manage client expectations;
- Work closely with QA to manage the quality assurance process;
- Create, support, and maintain functional and technical requirements as well as other business and project-based documentation;
- Participate in the identification, evaluation and selection of 3rd party vendors;
- Participate in client discussions regarding status and provide technology insights, recommendations and solutions;
- Identify and resolve technical issues with your team proactively;
- Lead and/or participate in periodic compliance activities to help ensure technology project teams comply with KPMG global and member firm requirements;
- Collaborate, design, develop, evaluate, and recommend various risk management guidelines; suggest changes as needed and coordinate implementation;
- Effectively supporting the business culture of the firm (‘One-firm firm’) at all times;
- Promotes effective work practices, works as a team member, and shows respect for co-workers.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university;
- Progressive experience leading multi-disciplinary teams and managing multiple projects with hands-on, independent and accountable management style;
- Ability to travel as necessary;
- Minimum six years of related work experience in IT Policy, Governance and Compliance Management; preferably Information Security;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese required.