Product Data Scientist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Product Data Scientist to join our team.
- Deliver ad-hoc analyses and reports to support business needs, investigate, triage and resolve metrics-based issues without heavy guidance;
- Create and share compelling presentations that motivates and inspires the team to build with conviction;
- Create internal dashboards to monitor the health of the product and business KPIs (growth, revenue, engagement);
- When necessary, build models in R, Python, or other systems that help us better measure and understand the results of experiments or user flows.
- Competency in R, Python, or another scripting language;
- Ability to analyze data and condense data to tell a persuasive story;
- Passionate about building delightful products for our customers;
- Experience designing and reading out experiments;
- Strong analytical skills, with experience solving ambiguous problems using data;
- Expert level in SQL & business intelligence tools (e.g., Mode, Tableau, etc);
- Bachelors and 3+ years post-collegiate work experience as a product/marketing analyst or data scientist;
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with cross functional teams.