Administrative Secretary Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Administrative Secretary to join our team.
- Maintain outlook calendars and calendars for boardrooms and special functions;
- Use Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, to prepare reports and correspondence;
- Integrate values of Carmelite Philosophy of Care;
- Prepare board books for finance, board and annual corporation meetings;
- Assist with activities related to fund raising;
- Respect the dignity of each person;
- Maintain current licensure and credentialing information on professionals;
- Acknowledge donations including memorial letters to families;
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages;
- Record and distribute minutes for various committees;
- Sort and distribute incoming mail for facility;
- Communicate in a positive, caring, and helpful manner with residents, family members, and other staff;
- Answers Phones Schedules Appointments for returning Patients and New Patients;
- Helps to maintain patient volume by confirming appointments and rescheduling missed appointments in a timely manner;
- Provides secretarial support to Physicians.
- Must be able to walk, sit, and stand intermittently throughout the workday;
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred;
- Three to five years experience in related health care field;
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred;
- Must be able to work with hands and fingers throughout the workday;
- Must be able to reach, bend, and/or stoop intermittently throughout the workday.