Partner Solutions Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Partner Solutions Engineer to join our team.
- Build and manage relationships with partner stakeholders;
- Assist partners in qualifying prospects or clients interested in HyperScience;
- Develop a deep understanding of both HyperScience and partner products/solutions;
- Present and demo HyperScience solution at field events;
- Build and facilitate demos and technical validation events for partners;
- Build business case for new out-of-the-box integrations/connectors with technology partners, in collaboration with HyperScience product/engineering;
- Drive sales, product, and enablement sessions for partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill, with focus on identifying shared business value around complex software solutions;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
- Experience in working globally and ability to travel nationally and internationally occasionally;
- Demonstrated experience architecting solutions for enterprise customers and partners;
- Background in cloud, enterprise software and/or system integration Familiarity with Linux, Java, and software design principles;
- 5+ years working in a partner and customer facing roles;
- Broad technical skills and industry experience;
- Ability to travel;
- A passion for enterprise software, and a philosophy of using technology to help solve business problems;
- Analytical and problem solving skills, and a belief that every problem has at least one solution;
- 3-5+ years experience in a pre-sales, sales engineering, or related role within enterprise SaaS software;
- Curiosity to learn and assimilate technical information quickly; enthusiasm to share and teach others;
- Ability to influence both technical and executive audiences;
- Experience in working directly with partners within enterprise software space (optional);
- Advocate for team selling, partnering with sales to qualify opportunities and align key customer stakeholders.