Partner Business Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Partner Business Manager to join our team.
- Works to ensure that partners are aware of, and compliant with, HPE’s SBC requirements for Partners, including applicable legal obligations;
- May spend time monitoring Partner sales floor to help develop pipeline;
- Drives end-to end HPE revenue, profitability, and pipeline by creating joint business plans and leading data-driven sales efforts with the Partner.
- Experience and record of success working in a sales capacity with organizations developing and delivering complex technology solutions;
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in technology partner management/sales;
- Strong executive presence – experience and comfort working with C-level executives;
- Ability to travel minimum of 30%
- Familiarity with server and data center infrastructure, virtualization, networking, cloud and/or end user computing and mobility;
- College degree; MBA a plus;
- Experience leading in a matrix environment;
- Sales Forecasting: Ability to look forward and anticipate partner needs, proactively forecasting sales quota and effectively bridging sales gaps;
- Creativity and Entrepreneurship: Ability to innovate, think beyond proscribed solutions, and take proactive steps to advance HPE sales efforts;
- Technology Acumen: Deep awareness of current technology trends and related HPE strategy and ability to articulate same to Partner;
- Negotiation and Conflict Management: Ability to achieve agreement within business contexts, and resolve issues so that every party is satisfied;
- Ability to prioritize, manage time effectively and meet deadlines;
- Communication: Professional, clear, and effective verbal and written communication.