Entry Level Machine Operator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Entry Level Machine Operator to join our team.
- Follow all preventative maintenance and safety guidelines;
- Meeting production goals;
- Operate plastic injection molding machine;
- Remove plastic products and inspect for defects;
- Sort and package final product.
- Have good communication skills;
- Ability to solve practical problems;
- Must pass basic math and tape measure test ( Assessment will be given during interview);
- Must be computer literate;
- Ability to work with close tolerances;
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions;
- Highly mechanical;
- Must submit to a drug screening;
- Ability to stand for 8-hour shift;
- Ability to read and interpret shop drawings and documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals;
- Some machine shop;
- Must have attention to detail;
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred;
- Read, write, and speak English;
- Auto mechanic, engine mechanic, diesel mechanic.