Senior Business Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Business Developer to join our team.
- Networking and Prospecting;
- Sell Digital Marketing and Advertising – SEO, Pay Per Click (PPC), Email Marketing, Social Media, Media Buys and Analytics / Strategy;
- Identify and participate in trade show events that provide high visibility and growth opportunities to the agency;
- Motivated team player that is results oriented;
- Research, identify and qualify new client opportunities;
- Assess clients business objectives to provide strategic marketing and brand recommendations;
- Sell large scale eCommerce and CMS design and development projects;
- Successfully adopt agency objectives and communication messages to properly position agency with client prospects;
- Manage the business development process including research and planning, pitches, proposals, scope of work documents, and contracts;
- Interface with potential clients to understand and manage client expectations.
- Strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail;
- 10+ years proven track record selling Digital Marketing and Web Design services;
- BA/BS degree with strong academic results;
- Team player with a positive attitude;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- MBA a plus;
- Agency experience required;
- Passion and drive for success in consultative sales and business development.