Strategic Partnerships Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Strategic Partnerships Manager to join our team.
- Ongoing management of key partnership action plans while identifying new business and revenue generating opportunities, both hiring and funding;
- Enable partner deal support, cross functional planning, relationship management, and analytical insights;
- Prepare and deliver compelling pitch materials that are tailored to the corporate partner and that showcase Pursuit’s value proposition;
- Manage executive-level contacts with key partners, including QBRs and CEO/COO level meetings;
- Work with senior leadership to develop and write program concepts, proposals, and reports;
- Lead customized complex negotiation with our strategic partners;
- Develop strategies and business plans with partners and execute against metrics and milestones to drive user growth and revenue;
- Manage acknowledgement, reporting and stewardship for revenue contracts and partnership agreements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Interest in technology and industry fluency preferred;
- Creative, flexible, and solution-oriented;
- Ability to navigate ambiguous situations and to drive to clarity, with a mindset of building repeatable processes for the future;
- Extremely motivated and inspired by Pursuit’s mission;
- Ability to quickly synthesize complex ideas, align them with business priorities, and devise actionable strategies to accomplish goals;
- Data-driven and results-focused;
- At least 3-5 years experience in a partnership development or strategic partnerships role; either corporate and/or non-profit experience preferred.